Are Google ads (PPC) worth the money?Dec 29, 2019 | Reading Time: 2 minutes
PPC is a type of online advertising, where the advertiser will only pay if someone clicks on an advertisement going to your website. Basically, it is a way of paying for visits to your site, rather than gaining them organically. There are various PPC platforms available and Google Ads is one of them.
For businesses who will be running their PPC campaigns for the first time, you need to accept that your first few campaigns might lose money. Most of the time, what separates the success stories from everyone else, is the level of perseverance involved. If you are not willing to experiment and optimize your campaigns until they yield results, PPC is likely not a good idea.
There are lots of businesses that owe their success to online advertising in Dubai. However, in spite of the many success stories, there are still some businesses that might be wondering if PPC is worth their time and money. Let’s briefly discuss three essential reasons why PPC advertisement is worth the money.
1. You Have to Pay to Play – Most people probably know that Google is the top search engine and ranking on its first page is valuable to every business. However, ranking organically means you are placed below three or four ads. In some cases, this top organic placement requires online users to scroll beyond the fold to see your website. So, if you really want to rank in the top position, PPC is definitely worth a try.
2. Target The Perfect Audience – Detailed targeting of your audience is possible now more than ever. A reputable internet marketing company says that most PPC platforms, especially Google, is constantly adding new targeting options to guide advertisers in finding their ideal customers. These methods and options have their own unique way of placing ads in front of potential customers during a valuable time in the purchasing funnel.
Audience detailed targeting is one of the most valuable features of PPC. This feature can be used to create highly-focused ads and overall online experiences for your target audience.
3. You Can Track Every Move – A lot of the advanced tracking and reporting in online advertisements can be done through PPC. Knowing exactly what keywords, days of the week, and hours of the day are resulting in conversions is how you make money in PPC. Without these features and knowledge, you could be wasting your money and completely missing your target audience.
Are You Ready To Conquer PPC?
PPC advertisement, just like any other online marketing platform, has its pros and cons, but as obviously, most of the cons are avoidable. If done correctly and with the guidance of a professional PPC agency Dubai, PPC, especially Google Ads can be beneficial for most businesses looking to be prosperous with their online efforts.
Creativo is an internet marketing agency in Dubai. They have a team of strategists, designers, writers and developers who can help you and your business define your brand and grow your audience.
- Future of E-commerce Website Development: Trends and Predictions
- Importance of Local SEO for Small Businesses
- What is Web Application Security and How Does It Work?
- Key Differences between GA4 vs Universal Analytics
- 5 Important Steps When Developing an Ecommerce Website
- Pros and Cons of Using AI-Generated Content for SEO
- Back to Blog Listing