Choosing the right FB ad type for your campaign goalsSep 30, 2021 | Reading Time: 2 minutes
Creating new campaigns on Facebook can be both exciting and challenging, especially when it’s the first time you’re advertising on Facebook. You need to carefully consider how much you are willing to spend and how you will deliver your message to audiences who are in different stages of the conversion funnel.
Due to the pressure of having to think about the budget, message, creatives, and other details you need to include in your ad, it’s often tempting to just boost a few posts and skip choosing a specific goal for each ad. It may look easier, but your Facebook PPC will deliver better results if you serve a message that is more targeted to the users who are in different stages of the conversion journey.
Considering the goal for each campaign can also help you determine the budget for each campaign and how you can maximize all available resources.
Below are some tips on how to choose the right ad type for the campaign goals of your social media advertising:
1. Know where the audiences are
As mentioned above, it is important to determine where your audiences are in the conversion funnel. This way, it will be easier to deliver a targeted message to your audience.
- Top of the funnel goals are meant to generate interest in what you offer
- Middle of the funnel are goals that target people who want to learn more about your products
- Bottom of the funnel goals for driving purchases, registrations, and visits
2. Determine the objective of your add
Once you have figured out where audiences are, it’s time to determine what goals you want you to wish to establish. Some of the most common goals include getting more
- Traffic Engagement
- App installation
- Video views
- Lead generation
3. Write the appropriate message for each audience
Keep in mind that the delivery of your message is one of the major factors that entice users to click on the ads. Create a specific message and be creative for each goal. When possible, mix and match your copies and creatives to see which combination is more well-received by your audience.
At Creativo, we help clients reach their full potential with our digital marketing services covering e-commerce, web design, SEO, and SEM. We are a social media marketing company in Dubai that can help you create a customized strategy for your business. Get in touch with an expert today to discuss how we can improve the performance of your Facebook ads.
- Future of E-commerce Website Development: Trends and Predictions
- Importance of Local SEO for Small Businesses
- What is Web Application Security and How Does It Work?
- Key Differences between GA4 vs Universal Analytics
- 5 Important Steps When Developing an Ecommerce Website
- Pros and Cons of Using AI-Generated Content for SEO
- Back to Blog Listing