Smart Phone & Tablet Apps
Mobile phone apps are not just for big-name brands. Small and mid-sized businesses should take advantage of the opportunity a mobile is offering.
The facts speak for themselves:
- Around 5.2 billion people use mobile devices. 30% of them are using smartphones.
- Mobile app revenues from app stores worldwide are projected to reach $45.4 billion in 2015 and expected to grow to $76.52 billion in 2017.
- Tablet owners spend 13% longer in apps and open apps 11% more frequently.
- In-app ads perform much better than mobile web ads, with in-app click-through rates averaged .56 percent globally.
- Comscore reported that 52% of the time consumers spent online occurred within smartphone and tablet apps.
There are several ways to harness the power of mobile phone apps. These days, many small businesses have their own dedicated mobile app – from local coffee shops, beauty spas, and more. It’s time to take your marketing to the next level.
Promotion. Apps can offer location-based push notifications. Imagine being the owner of a downtown coffee shop. If people walking within a one-mile radius of your outlet get notifications on their phones with a promotion coupon, they’re sure to drop by.
Engagement. Apps allow you to engage with customers in real-time, by location and complete with profile information. You can turn these potential customers into revenue-generating ones. If you’re in the food industry, why not feature a recipe-sharing app that uses your products?
Convenience. Consumers love convenience. If you’re selling products or services online, a mobile app may be an option to allow your customers to shop easily on their phones. This is why there are a lot of online retailers offering shop-on-the-go mobile applications.
We can help you capture attention from your target audience, enhance your offerings, and entice more people to buy your products. The secret of smart phone apps is to make life easier for your customer, and you’ll reap the results.
We develop applications in all common languages. If you want to develop an application for tablets and smart phones, contact us.