Do You Need to Optimize Your Video?Aug 21, 2019 | Reading Time: 2 minutes
Over the last few years, the popularity of video content has increased dramatically. It is simply because videos are engaging for all age groups, which also makes them an important part of your overall marketing strategy.
Many businesses have developed dedicated video marketing strategies in order to generate more leads and increase sales. Video content is also being used by businesses in different industries to build a better brand experience and stand out from the rest of the competition.
Video and SEO
It is proven that Google’s algorithms are increasingly prioritizing websites with video content. SEO companies Dubai say that 93 percent of online experiences start with a search engine. So you want to do everything you can in order to appear on that crucial first page and this is not something you want to ignore.
But how does video content help? There’s a lot of optimizations that you can do to your website, but adding videos specifically helps increase your search engine results page (SERP) rank in a couple of ways, such as:
- Increasing your click-through rates: Including video on your page drives a huge percentage of increase in organic traffic from the Search Engine Results Page.
- Lowering your bounce rates: Research shows that people spend over twice as long on a page with a video than without.
- Creating quality backlinks: The higher the quality of your content, the more likely you are to get backlinks.
- Write long and detailed descriptions for each video.
- Do research and select the right keywords to include for each video.
- Embed and share videos wherever possible.
- Curate themed playlists.
- Monitor your metrics, important KPIs, and grow your subscribers.
- Optimize videos for the correct length.
- Consider crowdsourcing views.
Creating a professional video on your website or Youtube channel is only the first step.
Making it visible requires attention to detail and a professional SEO services to create a finished product. For more information in search marketing, local SEO, paid advertising, content writing and other digital marketing channels, get in touch with Creativo at +971 4568 4882.
- Future of E-commerce Website Development: Trends and Predictions
- Importance of Local SEO for Small Businesses
- What is Web Application Security and How Does It Work?
- Key Differences between GA4 vs Universal Analytics
- 5 Important Steps When Developing an Ecommerce Website
- Pros and Cons of Using AI-Generated Content for SEO
- Back to Blog Listing