How to Set up Google Shopping Ads?Oct 17, 2022 | Reading Time: 2 minutes
Having variety in your ads will allow businesses and digital marketing company Dubai to see which types work better for their brand. While there are strategies that work better for businesses in certain industries, exploring your options helps you see how you can grow your business in the most efficient way.
What are Google shopping ads?
Shopping ads are a type of ad which features detailed information about specific products sold by businesses or advertisers.
Unlike Google Search ads which require in-house advertisers or digital marketing agency Dubai to add the keywords they want to show up for, the keywords for Google Shopping ads are automatically pulled by Google from keywords used on the product titles and descriptions provided in the merchant centre.
Pre-setup: Before you can set up your shopping ads, you, or the SEO company Dubai you hired must have a Merchant Center Account. Follow the steps below to create the account, you may skip these steps if you already have one:
- Sign up for a Merchant Center account
This account will be used to add your products and launch your shopping ads. You may sign up for an account through Google.
- Create a shopping feed with your products
Once you create your Merchant Center account, you need to create a shopping feed with your products.
This will require you to provide the following information:
- Product ID
- Product Title
- Link to product
- Image link
- Link your Google ads account with your Merchant Center account
To create Google shopping ads, you need to link your Google Ads account to your Merchant Center account. Follow these steps:
- Click the Tools icon
- Go to Settings
- Click Linked accounts
- Select Google Ads
- Click Link accounts
- Enter your Google Ads customer ID
- Send link request
Once you have a merchant account, you may ask your social media agency Dubai to start your shopping ads. If you’d like to set it up on your own, follow these steps from Google Ads.
- Sign into your Google Ads account.
- In the page menu along the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button, then click New campaign.
- Select an objective for your campaign.
- Select Shopping as your campaign type.
- Select the Merchant Center account that has the products you want to advertise.
- Select feeds that contain the products you want to advertise in this campaign (Optional).
- Choose your advertising preferences:
- Campaign name
- Additional settings
- Inventory filter
- Local products
- Campaign URL options
- Daily budget
- Campaign priority
- Local inventory ads
- Click Save and continue
10 Create your first ad group by entering a few pieces of information.
- Ad group name
- Click Save
If you have an SEO specialist working in-house or you’re working with a specialist from the best seo agency in Dubai, it is recommended that you let them set up your shopping ads as they are more familiar with the steps and can make recommendations on what works better for certain products.
Whether you need an SEO agency to help improve the page rankings website or business or you need assistance in designing a new marketing strategy to increase your business’ conversions, we at Creativo can help clients reach their full potential with our digital marketing services covering e-commerce, app development, web design, SEO, SEM and SMM.
We are a digital media company in Dubai that can help you create a customized strategy for your business. You may also get in touch with one of our experts.
- Future of E-commerce Website Development: Trends and Predictions
- Importance of Local SEO for Small Businesses
- What is Web Application Security and How Does It Work?
- Key Differences between GA4 vs Universal Analytics
- 5 Important Steps When Developing an Ecommerce Website
- Pros and Cons of Using AI-Generated Content for SEO
- Back to Blog Listing