SEM Landing Page OptimizationsJul 18, 2019 | Reading Time: 2 minutes
When running an SEM (Search Engine Marketing) campaign, you can’t just simply throw up a landing page and expect everything to work out for the best. It is important to be familiar with what makes a good landing page and other optimization strategies in order to maximize your ROI.
With that in mind, the following are the top 5 tips to optimize your landing pages:
1. Make your landing page mobile-friendly – In the past few years, mobile ads are proven to be effective because they appeal to the customer’s desire to buy something instantly. This means that your PPC landing page, along with the form associated with it, should be mobile-friendly to make it easy for visitors to convert while they are on the go. Making their journey as easy as possible means that you are giving your prospective customers what they want. This, in turn, is likely to make them go the distance and convert.
2. Focus on loading speed – Digital marketing companies in Dubai say that page load speed has become more important than ever, as many users are getting used to faster internet speeds and their attention span becomes shorter. In fact, Google says that around 53% of all mobile users abandoned a page that takes more than 3 seconds to load. Therefore, landing pages need to load within a three-second “limit”.
3. Use relevant images that support your offer – According to research, high-resolution and large photos have proven to lead higher online conversion rates and effective in grabbing visitors’ attention. Therefore, adding some attractive and eye-catching images to your PPC landing pages can go a long way.
4. Be consistent with landing page keywords and message – Nobody wants being deceived, so it is vital to make sure that your landing page’s content is consistent with the services or products that you are offering. If the copy of a PPC ad is different from what’s on the landing page, visitors will most likely to leave the page without converting.
5. Have a clear intention on your CTA – One simple click on your call-to-action button can convert a visitor to a customer, which is valuable to your business. So, it is important to ensure that the call-to-action on your landing page clearly conveys what the visitor will get after clicking it. With that in mind, it is suggested to avoid using vague terms.
A well-optimized landing page is highly important for any effective Search Engine Marketing campaign. With the landing page optimization tips discussed above, your SEM campaign will start performing at the levels you want.
Do you need assistance in implementing these tips in your SEM campaigns? Let us help you achieve your campaign’s maximum ROI! To view our portfolio, you can visit our website at https://creativouae.com/ or reach us at +971 4568 4882.
- Future of E-commerce Website Development: Trends and Predictions
- Importance of Local SEO for Small Businesses
- What is Web Application Security and How Does It Work?
- Key Differences between GA4 vs Universal Analytics
- 5 Important Steps When Developing an Ecommerce Website
- Pros and Cons of Using AI-Generated Content for SEO
- Back to Blog Listing