SEO Factors To Consider In Web DesignFeb 16, 2022 | Reading Time: 2 minutes
Nowadays, simply having a website that loads fast is not enough, your website must also have a pleasant web design that will keep the users from leaving your website. These are some of the more important elements you must look into, especially if your goal is to grow your online presence and expand your market.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is crucial for businesses that are looking into establishing and growing their online presence. Having good web design on the other hand helps in creating a good first impression among website visitors. While these two are two separate factors of the equation, they can create a tremendous impact for the business if done properly. Hence, many SEO specialists sometimes work with web design company Dubai to create an SEO-friendly design.
Whether you’re creating a new website or redesigning an old one, here are some of the factors you may consider discussing with the team who will handle your website development in Dubai:
Several users often look for products or services they need using their mobile devices. Hence, it is crucial that you make sure that your website design is suitable for mobile viewing. If you’re working with a company or specialist who specializes in providing SEO services in Dubai, you must work with them to make sure that the website design allows users to read the website content, see images and videos that adapt to their screen size, and fill in a contact form or buy products with ease. Aside from creating a positive user experience, it is also a critical SEO factor, especially with Google’s mobile-first indexing.
Web core vitals
If you’re working with the best SEO agency in Dubai, web core vitals may be of the things that your specialists are trying to fix or improve since they will soon be considered as a ranking factor. According to Google, these are distinct facets of user experience that “reflect the real-world experience of a critical user-centric outcome”.
- how long the page takes to load
- delay of the first input
- if the items are visually stable
Optimize images and videos
Images and videos must be optimized to ensure good website performance and a positive user experience. This lessens the risks of users leaving the page before they complete the purchase.
- Your images should all have descriptive and logical file names;
- While high-quality images and videos are visually appealing, try to keep file sizes as small as possible;
- Aside from file names, images and videos must also have optimized alt tags. These descriptions help search engines determine what is being depicted and allow users to see the description when they hover the mouse over the image or video.
At Creativo, we help clients reach their full potential with our digital marketing services in Dubai covering e-commerce, web design, SEO, and SEM. We are a social media marketing company that can help you create a customized strategy for your business.
- Future of E-commerce Website Development: Trends and Predictions
- Importance of Local SEO for Small Businesses
- What is Web Application Security and How Does It Work?
- Key Differences between GA4 vs Universal Analytics
- 5 Important Steps When Developing an Ecommerce Website
- Pros and Cons of Using AI-Generated Content for SEO
- Back to Blog Listing