The Growing Popularity of Voice SearchSep 22, 2019 | Reading Time: 2 minutes
Nowadays, multitasking and instant results are the norms, so it is no surprise that the voice search has been getting more popular. A study from Google shows that 55% of teens and 41% of adults use voice search more than once a day. This statistic may be the result of the recent improvements in giving more accurate voice feedback results.
How did Voice Search get started?
Introduced by Google in 2011, voice search was initially more of a novelty than a feature that users relied upon during that time. However, technology advancements have pushed voice search to the front line of search marketing. Research shows that by the year 2020, at least 50% of all online searches will come from voice searches.
As voice search technology keeps improving, internet marketing companies in Dubai say that identifying new trends is vital to understand how voice search will continue to change search habits. Additionally, it is also important how digital marketers can leverage unique voice search patterns and queries to reach and serve new user audiences.
How Voice Search Is Changing SEO?
With voice getting an increasing percentage of total internet searches, it is crucial to optimize your website for voice search. This will help in increasing website traffic for your existing keywords, and even discover new search terms that you can leverage to help users find your business online.
In a fast-paced world, voice search will continue to be part of SEO’s future, and it may even surpass traditional online searches. With all these technological advancements coming, it is best to make sure that your website is optimized for voice search by getting professional SEO services.
How to Optimize for Voice Search?
- Use natural language with direct answers to specific questions.
- Schema markup and rich snippets can help search engines to better understand your content and give your website a higher ranking in return.
- Since voice search is often used to conduct local searches, it is important to keep your Google My Business listing with up-to-date information together with other local search engine marketing optimizations.
- Ensure that your content is optimized and updated by eliminating duplicate pages and outdated contact information.
- Domain authority and traditional search rankings play a big role in the appearance of voice search results.
Optimizing your website for voice search is a necessity. As voice search recognition continues to improve, it will become even more difficult to stay ahead of your competitors if you do not start optimizing now.
If you have inquiries about voice search and SEO services in UAE, get in touch with Creativo at firstname.lastname@example.org