The Remarkable Power Of Keyword On Your Website’s VisibilityJun 6, 2021 | Reading Time: 2 minutes
Today’s marketing revolves around utilizing internet-based technology to engage users online through different channels such as websites, social media, emails, and search engines to increase a business’s ability to reach current and prospective customers.
If your business has a website, you surely want your site to be seen by as many interested people as possible. Since most people will find your site through a search engine, search engines are key to your site’s visibility. Search engine optimization (SEO) is a strategy that aims to help websites rank as high as possible in search results.
How to use keywords for search engine optimization?
Keywords are the words/phrases that users type into search engines to find which websites match their search. Keywords should identify what a page is about and what terms or phrases people would commonly use when looking for the information on your page.
Generally, the more specific your keywords, the better your chances of ranking higher in search engine results because there will be less competition from other pages. Hence, it is highly important to conduct keyword research for your website.
Below are some key points on how you can effectively optimize your website for keywords:
- Include the keyword in the title tag
- Use keywords in meta descriptions
- Use keywords in headings and subheadings
- Include the keyword in the URL
- Mention your keyword throughout your page
- Include long-tail keywords in your copy
- Use keywords in directories and external listings
Top Keyword Tool To Use
There are multiple free tools online to help with finding your keywords. But the most popular tool is the Google Keyword Planner which allows you to do advanced keyword research. This tool enables you to discover words/phrases relevant to your business. It is great at giving you an idea of which words, to begin with. It also helps you target a specific audience with the words you choose.
If you’d like to discuss custom strategies on how to increase your website’s visibility, get in touch with us. We offer both global and local SEO services in Dubai that help businesses grow their organic rankings in multiple search engines, especially Google.
- Future of E-commerce Website Development: Trends and Predictions
- Importance of Local SEO for Small Businesses
- What is Web Application Security and How Does It Work?
- Key Differences between GA4 vs Universal Analytics
- 5 Important Steps When Developing an Ecommerce Website
- Pros and Cons of Using AI-Generated Content for SEO
- Back to Blog Listing