What Is Search Visibility?Jul 21, 2019 | Reading Time: 2 minutes
Search visibility is an important metric that tells you what percentage of all possible organic clicks a website is getting for a particular search term. In other words, search visibility is not about the raw traffic numbers, but rather your website’s position in the search engine results page in relation to your competitors.
Why does Google search visibility matter?
It’s simple. Search visibility is important because if you can’t make your website visible on the first page of the relevant search terms, you might not get any traffic from the search engines, especially Google.
Google, the most widely used search engine, is the biggest area of opportunity for marketers. In fact, study says that websites that are on top of the results page grab 36.4% of the traffic which is often missed by lower ranked websites. In line with this, digital marketing companies in Dubai say that 65% of people consider online search as the most trusted source of information about brands and businesses. This reflects on the importance of having strong online search visibility.
The following are some of the top reasons why search visibility is important to your business:
- It lets online potential customers find your site on their own.
- It helps you reach more people.
- It helps you create a better customer experience.
- It helps in building a brand reputation or how your business is recognized in the marketplace.
- It boosts your brand’s credibility and authority.
- It can help you stay ahead of your competitors.
- It helps in creating long-lasting relationships with clients/customers.
Online search visibility is crucial to the success of online businesses and websites. Without it, you’ll likely drift deep into the Google search results.
If you are looking to take your business to the next level by dominating the search engines for the terms that are valuable for your business, let Creativo help you. Creativo is a reputable SEO company in Dubai that offers custom SEO services. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what they can do for you.
- Future of E-commerce Website Development: Trends and Predictions
- Importance of Local SEO for Small Businesses
- What is Web Application Security and How Does It Work?
- Key Differences between GA4 vs Universal Analytics
- 5 Important Steps When Developing an Ecommerce Website
- Pros and Cons of Using AI-Generated Content for SEO
- Back to Blog Listing